Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Insights into a bored mind

Why is it that  we never do what we want to do but act according to the rules? Why do we always give in? I always had a problem following the rules , but then again I am a rule junkie.I like breaking rules.Whenever someone told me "Don't cross the line , the only thought in my mind would be where is the line?"
The line does not exist.We draw the lines just as we draw our own limitations.Our mind is very powerful and we can achieve anything we want.All one needs is the will to do it.Why do you want to do something?       Because you want to, as simple as that .

I do not follow the exact boundaries of the law because I was not consulted while they were being made.The nameless faceless protectors of the normal majority made the rules.If everyone is unique, how can a handful of people decide what is right and what is wrong? I  live my life according to a personal code of ethics.

I believe that the greatest gift we have is the ability to think and to make choices.Unfortunately, this privilege is taken away from us right from childhood.Thanks to conformity, our thinking has fallen into a rut. We end up in the same vicious cycle .

The reason as to why very few people are creative is because we do not have a process in place that is creative.The process needs to evolve. We are what we learn.But our education is based on rot learning.Many times things are forced down on us, or fear is used as an instrument against us.

To be creative, one needs to evolve.If we follow all the rules and the focus is on repetition, how are we going to be creative.One needs innovation to be creative.

Some things are meant to be temporary and they should be kept  that way.One must not make the mistake of turning it to permanence....

No comments:

Post a Comment