Thursday, November 11, 2010

Things that cross my mind when I am bored




 It is so simple to be difficult but it is so difficult to  be simple.

We are born, we live and finally we die.The end is death, no matter what you are or who you are .The journey and not the destination is what makes life worth living. We are so focused on the destination that we miss the journey. We keep on waiting for a big thing to happen and in the process we keep on overlooking the simple pleasures of life.

Do what makes you happy. If it does not make you happy, I do not see a point in doing it.
Chess has always fascinated me and one of the reasons is because it teaches you a very important message about life.

Whether you are a king ,queen or a pawn, in the end you go into the same box. If you take a decision and it is something you believe in and not under the influence of anyone, stick to it no matter what ,and be ready to face the consequences. If it turns out in your favor, good. If it doesn't leave it behind.

Never feel too proud of yourself and think you are the only one who can do it. Nothing is irreplaceable.
 If you do something that everyone opposes and you are successful ,good for you. If not, at least you did what you wanted to. It took me along time to realize that the only thing stopping me is me.

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
 
There are just simple things on which everything is based, supply, demand, and probability.






1 comment:

  1. "Do what makes you happy. If it does not make you happy, I do not see a point in doing it."

    I like this!!

    ReplyDelete