Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Its just like anything else

Funny thing called life.The other day I realized ”life is very serious and the only way of living is by not taking it seriously.”There is nothing in this world that should be taken too seriously,cause unwanted stress, and not allow you to have a good laugh. The reason behind it is very simple
“Its just like anything else.”Maybe something is very important to you, like good grades or a pay hike or just impressing someone.But when you view it as a third person, its just like anything else.
An example would be “you have your final graduation exams, the bus is late and you get a cab during office hours. For you it is very important to get to the centre on time and the cab is a blessing, but to the cab driver, you are just another passenger .
I would like to thank my Dad for making me realize this during my early years.
Whenever I used to crib about something for hours on end, all he would say is” Its just like anything else”.Took me a really long time to realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment